Tuesday 24 July 2007

Final Stretch


I've had the most amazing couple of weeks. I think I'm the most blessed guy going around. I can't help but wonder what the future holds, as I contemplate just how great life is at the moment. The old saying is true. No amount of money in the world could buy what God has given me.

So I've had to pull my head out of the clouds a bit, now that I'm back at Uni for my final semester. After some messing around, I've managed to get my timetable sorted out. While I can't wait to start my new job next year, there are some things about Uni that I'm going to miss. My timetable as it stands, has Fridays off & only 2 hours on Mondays & Wednesdays. I somehow don't think my 'full-time' work will only consists of 15-16 hours a week.

Saying goodbye to Tiarnee still sucked majorly. But I think it's easier to cope with knowing that the long-distance thing is going to be removed from our relationship forever in about 16 weeks.

0 comments:

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved