Tuesday 19 June 2007

LDR


This (according to Google) is how long my distance relationship is:

This is a visual picture of the distance:

At the moment, it really sucks. But we'll get through, just like we have for the last couple of years. But who are we kidding anyway? We wouldn't still be putting each other through this separation if it wasn't worth it at some stage. I'm done with being negative about what God has made so positive. He'll be with us all the way. We should turn to him at all times. Embrace him. Embrace his promises.
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

-Philippians 4:13

See you in 10 days.....

3 comments:

Achi Myachi on 19 June 2007 at 11:59 am said...

Theres no such thing as a LDR with God :) He's always close no matter where you are!

*grrr Pinnaroo isn't on that map!*

Anonymous said...

That is true God is most important above everything and everyone else but sometimes that thought just doesn't help. I knoww how you feel and so I wonder what the blogs will be like next year "Please God get her away from me!" lol
Love you.

Karina on 28 June 2007 at 6:38 pm said...

Agh yeah distance sucks a lot.
But not always, it has it's benefits.
I don't think I'd want to be in a long distance relationship for a long period of time, moving closer to my boyfriend is one of my near-future goals.

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved