Wednesday 10 January 2007

On Debut


Welcome One, Welcome all, to the blog of me. Jonny.

For some, this has been a long time coming. For most, nobody cared.

But alas, Jonny has finally sold out to join the online blogging masses, although I was too slow to become Time Magazines Person of the Year. Hopefully, I will be able to develop one of those 'blogging voices' over time. But we shall see. I think about stuff thats going on around me quite alot, but it's rarely the same thing that I mull over constantly. So don't be surprised to see blog posts that are somewhat random and venting in nature.

I'll sign off this debut blog with the explanation of the title. I'm about to commence my Final Year of a bachelor IT degree. Which is pretty exciting. I'm also sending this from my own PC on our own small home network on a farm in the drought ravaged Western Wimmera region of Victoria. I'd like to think this makes my perspective somewhat unique, in that I'm a proud owner of a Shooters Licence, a Truck License, an Athlon 64 3400+ CPU w/ 1GB DDR400 RAM & Battlefield 2. I hope you find it interesting, challenging, funny or in some other way a positive experience.

To quote the apostle Paul:
I hope you will put up with a little of my foolishness; but you are already doing that.
- 2 Corinthians 11:1

1 comments:

Jason on 10 January 2007 at 8:12 pm said...

*subscribes*

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved