Wednesday 10 January 2007

Holidays


Don't have long, as it's late & I should be getting organised. But tomorrow Tiarnee and I are going to Melbourne for the weekend. She brought me 2 tickets to go and see Australia Vs (the hapless) England on Friday. I can't wait to go. While I'm not convinced that Tiarnee has the same anticipation that I do, the fact that she did it means alot to me & it should be a great weekend for both of us. If not for the cricket (for her), then for the fact we're staying a stones-throw away from the Queen Victoria Markets.

I've done alright these summer holidays. After spending Christmas at Ocean Grove & having been to Ballarat & Port Fairy last weekend with Tiarnee, I'm now off to Melbourne tomorrow. In a few weeks I'm also planning a road-trip to Sydney with one of my best mates Anthony. Neither of us have been to Sydney before, so it should be an awesome trip, to just be able to do that as mates should be great.

It's fun as!

1 comments:

Jan on 12 January 2007 at 8:40 am said...

I've been to Sydney. =P

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved