Thursday 15 March 2007

Mash-up


"UPDATE your blog"
- Sus
My head is a mash-up of stuff at the moment. Probably one of the reasons that this is my first blog in week or so. Some of the many things floating through my head are as follows:
  • I have no idea about 'predicate calculus' and can't seem to grasp this new concept in the previously mentioned AI.
  • I regularly feel out of my depth in any social situation outside of my normal friends. I'm quite shy.
  • Being this far away from Tiarnee sucks, I know it's for a good reason and this is where God wants us etc. etc. But a weekend every 2-3 weeks is never enough and it's hard and not getting any easier. (Over 2 years later....)
    • I said that I'll lead some studies at 'The Empty Chair' our small group that I've been going to whilst I'm at Uni. I've never done this before, so I'm a little bit nervous.
  • I need to start researching and applying for Graduate jobs now! That's way scary, not to mention time consuming.
They're the really serious ones, a couple of less important ones are:
  • Australia won it's opening World Cup match by 206 runs. The second highest World Cup victory in history. That's pretty cool.
  • I found the funniest blog ever the other day: "The Dilbert Blog." It cracks me up something chronic. It's written by Scott Adams, the guy who invented and writes the Dilbert comics. He humerously points out the faults in alot of attitudes and ideas going around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan,
You must believe in yourself, that was the best thing you taught me last year.

"Making the most of today is the best preparation for tomorrow"

Read the assignment and understand it in depth, and tomorrow have a good crack at it.

As for Tiarnee, if I was you, I would be really worried if it was getting easier being away from her! I am sure she knows you care and just think what could be possible in the future.

"Life is a canvas- you fill in the picture."

Squid on 16 March 2007 at 6:01 pm said...

Welcome to the world of Scott Adams. If you want a really good read, go back through his archives. More specifically, look for his talks on things like free will and politics.

(Surprise! You didn't know I read your blog, did you? :P)

PI007 on 21 March 2007 at 1:41 pm said...

You did a great job of the study last night and look forward to more of them.

I could tell that you had thought about it quite a lot and the linking between what you wanted to get across and what we watched on the episode was really well done.

I think I could see you preaching at a church too sometime...

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Piranha 3D 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved