Sunday 26 August 2007

Flatout Neglect


I've been negelcting this blog quite alot recently, with only 4 (this makes 5) posts in the last month. My site statistics have reflected this, with August likely to be the second lowest number of hits in a month since the inception of this blog. The positive side to those statistics is that it shows that people will come & read what I have to say, as long as I'm saying stuff. So why the neglect? Two reasons that I can pinpoint:
  1. After the excitement of getting engaged, everything else that I'd normally blog about suddenly seemed trivial & un-important.
  2. I am pretty flatout with different things at the moment.
Here's a rough listing of events on each weekend starting 1 week ago from today.
  • Went home for the weekend.
  • Team weekend for Rock Solid Kidz mission.
  • Going to Adelaide (next weekend) to visit Tiarnee.
  • Nothing at this stage (Switchfoot, Pillar Antiskeptic Gig in Melb on the 6th.)
  • Engagement Party weekend (at home/ Bordertown)
  • Rock-Solid Kids Mission in Ballarat from the 22nd-28th Sept.
  • Home for the final weekend of the holidays, before coming back for final few weeks at Uni.
So all that on top of the roughly 15 hours a week at IBM & the final Semester Uni assignments. Speaking of which, I've gotta go and design me a website. I have 2 assignments due before I leave for Adelaide on Thursday. I'd better start one of them....

6 comments:

Trav on 28 August 2007 at 12:59 pm said...

do you know how to play 500 coz if you do you can add that to the list. Paul, Jonno, stuart and i played on saturday night after you went home.

Trav on 28 August 2007 at 1:00 pm said...

If you play 500 you can add that to your list as well...i just learnt to play we played it after you left on saturday

Trav on 28 August 2007 at 1:00 pm said...

AHHHHHH! you dont just let anyone comment! you check them all

Trav on 28 August 2007 at 1:00 pm said...

Checking this one now? :)

Trav on 28 August 2007 at 1:00 pm said...

Okay im done now

Turtle on 28 August 2007 at 6:17 pm said...

Talking of flat out neglect...

When did you visit me last? I mean I would come visit except 'apparently' you're not there. You just use me for my assignments, I know.

:(

When will Uni end?

When will the stress stop?

Bring on the next 10 weeks I say, and quickly.

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved