Monday 13 October 2008

The Foxtel Lap Shameless Plug


<shameless plug>

Hi all,

I have joined the Deloitte team to run in the FOXTEL Lap which supports the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, dedicated to helping children live happier, healthier lives.

I'll be running/walking for 30 minutes on the Deloitte/Eclipse treadmill to complete as many 100m laps as I can, on Friday 17 Oct, 2008, in Victoria Square, Adelaide.

Please support my run by making a donation here: http://www.foxtellap.com.au/goto/sponsor. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.

For more information visit www.foxtellap.com.au

The FOXTEL Lap is proudly supported by FOXTEL, Nova, NAB, Eclipse and Virgin Blue.
Many thanks,

Jonny
</shameless plug>

Please sponsor me!

0 comments:

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved