Sunday 18 May 2008

Long Time No Blog


It's been over 2 months since my last message here & as a result my blog traffic has died. SO to the person from:

Domain Name people.net.au ? (Australia)
IP Address 218.215.59.# (SWIFTEL COMMUNICATIONS)
ISP SWIFTEL COMMUNICATIONS

Thankyou for your interest in my blog. I'm not quite sure why you've been visiting up to 3 times a day for the last month (at least) waiting for an update, but I appreciate your interest! This is a shout out to you. I admire your persistance. I also wonder why you would check so often?

1 comments:

Achi Myachi on 18 May 2008 at 11:15 pm said...

I do admit I never check your blog! My IP address probably barely will be seen unless I post a comment. Why? Because I use RSS!

What's the go with no blogging???

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved