Tuesday 24 November 2009

One Year On


It was our first wedding anniversary on Sunday.What an awesome year it has been. We've managed to do a lot in our first year of marriage, including:
  • 2 Overseas Holidays (Fiji & NZ)
  • 3 Short breaks closer to home.
  • Tiarnee finishing her degree and starting teaching.
  • Learning to live together.
  • Growing as people together.
I've heard people say that the first year of marriage is the hardest but I'm not completely sure if that's true. I don't say that because this year has been easy, marriage is hard work. But it's been a privilege, and a blast so far! We (or at least I!) don't regret it in the slightest! Marriage streches you and grows you in ways you can't imagine before it. But I fully believe that God has used it to make me a better person.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future. It's all very breathtaking and exciting and right now, I'm loving the ride!

0 comments:

 

A Country Nerd in the city. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved